MP3 is one of the audio formats used to play music on nearly all gadgets, including iOS devices. Because of its flexibility, it’s not difficult to transfer your favorite songs to your mobile phone anymore. Sometimes, there are songs in your computer that you want to listen to in your phone, so you’re thinking how to copy them on your iPhone, so you can enjoy listening even when you’re not bringing PC with you. With that said, this article gives you the best possible ways to import MP3 to iPhone.
Apr 23, 2008 Re: Won't import mp3. Mixxx will only show files in the library view which are under the folder set as your music library. In 1.6.0-beta. there is a new browse mode which allows you to just browse your filesystem. You can change the music library location in the preferences dialog. Stack Overflow Public questions and answers; Teams Private questions and answers for your team; Enterprise Private self-hosted questions and answers for your enterprise; Talent Hire technical talent; Advertising Reach developers worldwide. Nov 30, 2016 The following article will guide you through importing an MP3 or WAV file into the BR-80’s LIVE REC mode. Setting Your BR-80 into USB 'Storage' Mode: Press the MENU button. Cursor to 'Function' and then press ENTER. Cursor to 'USB' and then press ENTER. Use the dial to specify 'STORAGE' and then press ENTER.
Best Ways to Import MP3 to iPhone
Transfer MP3 to iPhone with iTunes
iTunes is a program created by Apple to back up files on Apple devices. This tool is also used to transfer files from iPhone to computer and vice versa. Therefore, with this application, you will be able to transfer your favorite music to your iPhone. Here are the following steps to help you get the songs from your computer to your iPhone:
- To copy mp3 to iPhone, you have to download and install iTunes to your computer. Make sure you install its latest version because it usually notifies you to check for updates in case the older version is installed on your PC.
- To begin, you have to connect your iPhone to your PC using a lightning cable then open the application. After that, click your iPhone on the main interface of the program, specifically at the top left corner of the main menu.
- Next, on the left side of the application, choose “Music”. Select “Sync Music” and choose “Entire Music”. You also have the option to include videos and/or include voice memos. After you have selected your preferences, click “Apply” on the lower right corner.
How To Import Mp3 Into My Iphone
Note: Make sure you are not using another computer because iPhone can be synched with only one computer. If this happened, you might lose your files on your iPhone, and it will notify you that your iPhone is already synched with another iTunes library. Of course, you don’t want to lose your data, so to be sure to keep them, you can use this application to send mp3 to iPhone.
Transfer MP3 to iPhone without iTunes
ApowerManager is an application used for different purposes, like transferring and organizing files. This is accessible in different platforms, including Mac, iOS, Windows, and Android. With this program, you will be able to transfer files, such as photos, videos, music, notes, and others. The following guide will tell you how to transfer mp3 to iPhone without iTunes.
- First, you have to download it from its official site then install it to your computer and iPhone. You can click this download button to get the app:
- Once you’re done installing, open the application on your computer. Then, choose “Music” on the main interface of the program.
- After that, you will be able to see the “Import” button on the top of the program. Click it and it will direct you to the folder where your music is located in your PC. From there, you can choose the songs you want to transfer to your iPhone and wait for them to get done.
This application does not only allow you to import files from your PC to your iPhone, but it allows you to export files from your iPhone, so you can back up your files to your PC.
The two methods mentioned above are the feasible ways to save mp3 to iPhone. Transferring files from iTunes is a traditional way, but it sometimes gets inconvenient and complicated to use. However, ApowerManager is an alternative to iTunes when you want to copy files from your iPhone. This tool also has other functions and is very easy to use. Both are effective, just choose the one that fits your preference.
Wondering how to download mp3 to iPhone X/8/7/6s? Here in this article, we’ll show you how to transfer mp3 to iPhone with or without iTunes.
Computer to iPhone Transfer
“I want to download some mp3 files to my iPhone 7 Plus from anywhere I could reach, such as my MacBook Pro, iPod or an old android phone. And now I have selected 500+ mp3 files already. How can I transfer mp3 files to my iPhone 7 without trouble?”
– Email from an Apple user
Like this user above, you could enjoy more songs by making the most use of the free-music resources around you. As one of the music lovers who is used to listening to songs on iPhone, you must be interested in how to download MP3 to iPhone 6/6S/7/8/X/XS (Max)/XR from other places.
At this time, you may first think of using iTunes to download mp3 to your iPhone. However, it can only copy the MP3 files from your iTunes library on the computer to your iPhone. And it will erase all existing media data on your iPhone before putting mp3 files to your iPhone. So in order to download mp3 to iPhone in a better way, we’ll show you a flexible tool to transfer mp3 to iPhone without iTunes.
How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone without iTunes
Method 1. How to Add Mp3 to iPhone Using AnyTrans for iOS
Designed as an excellent iOS data transfer tool, AnyTrans for iOS has helped millions of users download mp3 files to iPhone with ease. It only takes a few steps to transfer mp3 to iPhone no matter from PC/Mac computer or Android/iOS devices. Here are some highlights of AnyTrans for iOS:
1. High efficiency. With AnyTrans for iOS, you can transfer a few gigabytes of iOS data within 5 minutes.
2. No data loss. As we all know, iTunes would erase original audio files before transferring. Different from iTunes, AnyTrans for iOS will not erase any data on iPhone.
3. Supporting more than just mp3 files. MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, RM, MDI, M4R, M4B,M4P, FLAC are all on the list for AnyTrans for iOS to transfer and while transferring, AnyTrans for iOS can automatically transfer those data to device-supported formats.
4. Extremely easy to use. The neat interface and readily comprehensible screen prompts makes it suit for both of basic and advanced users.
5. 100% Safe & Security Guaranteed. During the transfer process, all the contents on your iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
Now let’s follow the steps below to download mp3 to iPhone without iTunes:
Step 1. First free download and install AnyTrans for iOS on your computer and plug in your iPhone. Click on Device Manager.
How to Transfer MP3 from Computer to iPhone without iTunes – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Audio > Music.
How to Transfer MP3 from Computers to iPhone without iTunes – Step 2
Step 3. There is no music on iPhone now. Click the “+” button, select the MP3 files you want to transfer to your iPhone from your computer, click Open. Download music to your virtual dj.
How to Transfer MP3 from Computers to iPhone without iTunes – Step 3
Method 2. Sync MP3 to iPhone Using AirDrop
If you want to sync music to iPhone wirelessly, you can do it using airdrop on mac. Here are the steps to sync music from mac on iPhone:
Step 1.Firstly, make sure your two devices are within the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi range, then turn on AirDrop on your iPhone and the Mac.
Step 2.Select the file you want to transfer and right-click Share, tap AirDrop. When the window pops up, click your iPhone’s name to send files.
Step 3. Then click Accept on your iPhone to receive the MP3 files.
Furthering Reading: How to Turn on/off AirDrop on iPhone >
How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone with iTunes
iTunes, as the official tool recommended to manage iOS data, should have been the first way to show you. But considering its complicated interface and functions, it is not so friendly and easy for iOS newbies. Besides, when using iTunes to sync MP3 files to iPhone, it will require erasing and replacing the contents on your iPhone. If you have understood these things, and are OK with them, let’s head to the detailed steps to transfer MP3 to iPhone with iTunes.
1. Make sure of that iTunes is the latest version. If it is not, there probably occur errors, like not recognizing the device. And then run it on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone 6/6S/7/8/X/XS (Max)/XR to iTunes with USB cable. If your iPhone is connected to the computer for the first time, iTunes will pop up a page to ask for permission to load iPhone contents. Just click the Continue button. While, on your iPhone, tap Trust and enter the password to continue. /garageband-won-t-open-on-ipad.html.
3. After iTunes has loaded all of your iPhone content, you need to click on the iPhone icon on the left corner of the interface > Summary > Options, where unchecking the option of “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected”. By this, you can manually sync the file you want to iPhone.
4. If the MP3 files are not in the iTunes Library but saved in other folders on PC/Mac, you need to first add them to the iTunes Library, by which you can sync them to iPhone. To add these MP3 files, do like this: Go to File tab > Choose Add File to Library for the files you want, or Add Folder to Library for the whole folder. Then wait for the adding process finishing.
5. After all music files are added to the iTunes library, now you just go to Settings tab > Choose Music > Check Sync Music > Click Sync to start the transferring. There will be a screen to notice you that the syncing option will erase the replace the contents on iPhone, and if you are OK with it, just click Erase and Sync button. The whole process would last for while, depending on the amount of your MP3 files. After syncing, you will see all the MP3 files on your iPhone.
Bonus Tip: How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone Wirelessly
If there is no USB cable available or your iPhone cannot be recognized by your computer, then you can try the AnyTrans app on your iPhone to transfer mp3 to iPhone wirelessly.
Before we start, please make sure:
- Install AnyTrans App on your iPhone.
- Make sure your iPhone and computer are connected to Wi-Fi, and cellular data would not work in the following steps.
If you have done all mentioned above, here we go to the detailed steps:
Step 1. On your computer: Go to anytrans.io and you will see a QR Code. On your iPhone: Open AnyTrans app, and tap on the Scan button to scan the QR code on your computer.
Step 3. Then all your music will show up on your computer. Select the songs you want to transfer and click on “Add to Device” button to transfer mp3 to iPhone wirelessly.
How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone Wirelessly – Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you see, AnyTrans for iOS is fully capable of transferring MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac computer without effort but with 100% Safe & Security. So why not give it a try by yourself? It can be your best assistant in managing your media files on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
More Related Articles
Popular Articles & Tips You May Like
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >