The license type of the downloaded software is shareware. This license type may impose certain restrictions on functionality or only provide an evaluation period. The download version of iZotope RX Loudness Control is 1.03. The download is provided as is, with no modifications or changes made on our side. Jul 18, 2018 iZotope RX Loudness Control 1.03 is free to download from our software library. The file size of the latest setup package available is 45.3 MB. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is virus free. This program is an intellectual property of iZotope, Inc. IZotope RX Loudness Control is categorized as Multimedia Tools.
The Loudness module adjusts the gain of the signal in order to meet the specified loudness standard, such as BS.1770. Unlike the Leveler module, the gain in Loudness module stays fixed in time. However a post-limiter will be applied to the signal, if it is required to meet the True peak specification.
1) Open your iZotope software, you can do this by inserting it in your host application, or by launching the standalone application (if available). 2) Upon opening iZotope software, you should be automatically prompted to authorize. Here, you can enter your serial number, name and the email address associated with your iZotope account. After downloading Nectar directly from iZotope or another re-seller the serial number will be e-mailed along with the link to download the product. The serial number should resemble: SN-NECTAR2-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX Launching the Authorization Wizard. The first time you open Nectar 2, the Authorization Wizard will appear. /izotope-nectar-2-authorization-file-download.html.
- Loudness standard: Specifies the loudness standard used for calculating loudness and sets Integrated loudness and True peak sliders to the target values typical for the standard. See the Loudness Standard chart below for more information about the different loudness standards.
- Integrated loudness: Sets the desired integrated loudness of the clip, in LKFS (which is the same as LUFS).
- True peak: Sets the maximum true peak value allowed in a clip.
Integrated loudness & True peak level Compatibility Note Crossover mac can you play games.
Izotope Rx Loudness Control 1. 01 10
- Note that some combinations of Integrated loudness and True peak level may be incompatible.
- For example, having loudness of −10 LKFS is not compatible with a true peak value of −20 dBTP.
- When settings are incompatible, the Loudness module will display a warning at the end of the processing pass.
To use the Loudness module:
1. Make a selection in your file. If you want to apply Loudness to the entire clip, click Edit > Select All or Edit > Deselect All.
2. Click Process > Loudness.
3. Select a preset, or make adjustments to the Integrated loudness and/or True peak sliders.
4. Click Process.
|Loudness Standard||Integrated||Integrated Tolerance (+/-)||Short-term||Momentary||True Peak||Gating|
|BS.1770-2 / 3||-24||2||Off||Off||-2||On|