This is the ultimate Bundle of Omnisphere patches and loops produced by one of the most renowned Electronic Music Producers / DJs in the world… Airwave!
- We offer a wide range of free download kits with drums, royalty free samples, sounds or expansions/presets for plugins like sylenth, omnisphere, nexus and much more. So take a few freebies with your next purchase on Producer Bundle with you and tell your producer friends about it.
- Omnisphere 2.6 includes a stunning new “Hardware Library” with over 1,600 new patches created by Eric Persing and the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development team. Each hardware profile has a corresponding set of sounds in the Hardware Library which were specially designed using that hardware synth as an Omnisphere controller.
3.Omnisphere 2 Keyscape Trillian Bundle (WIN) 3.Omnisphere 2 Keyscape Trillian Bundle (WIN) Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 90 customer ratings. 90 (90 Reviews ).
These four exceptional libraries contain so much material that you’ll probably never run out of new ideas. They will inspire and take your creativity to the next level and are perfect for Trance, Progressive Trance, Psytrance, Techno/EDM and more!Deal Expired
Sign up to never miss another deal
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.6 VST AU + Sound Library
Size 63.5 Gb
Omnisphere 2.6 – Endless Possibilities
Omnisphere 2 is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration. This award-winning software brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration.
Hardware Synth Integration
Omnisphere 2.6 is the only software synth in the world to offer a Hardware Synth Integration feature. This remarkable innovation transforms over 65 well-known hardware synthesizers into extensive hands-on controllers that unlock Omnisphere’s newly expanded synthesis capabilities. Simply put, this ground-breaking feature makes using Omnisphere feel just like using a hardware synth! By bridging the physical experience gap between software and hardware, users gain intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of their supported hardware synth. Virtual instrument users can now experience the joy of the hardware synth workflow and hardware synth users can fully expand their capabilities into the vast sonic world of Omnisphere!
New Hardware Sound Library
Omnisphere 2.6 includes a stunning new “Hardware Library” with over 1,600 new patches created by Eric Persing and the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development team. Each hardware profile has a corresponding set of sounds in the Hardware Library which were specially designed using that hardware synth as an Omnisphere controller. These inspiring new sounds feature a wide range of categories and many have a distinctly ‘classic’ flavor! Notably, the 2.6 update takes Eric’s classic sound design work from the original 1987 Roland D-50 into completely new sonic territory with Omnisphere’s vast synthesis capabilities. Best of all, the new sounds are available for ALL users, regardless of using the hardware or not!
Omnisphere 2.6 New Features
Omnisphere 2 Bundle Code
- Now includes over 12,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
- New Interface with enhanced browsing and zooming into deeper synthesis levels
- Audio Import—Use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere 2.6
- Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
- Sound Match feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
- Sound Lock feature gives endless variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
- New Spotlight EDM library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
- Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm for amazing transformations
- 58 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
- Creative Psychoacoustic sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
- Wavetable Synthesis—Each waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
- ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
- Deeper FM / Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
- Dual Filter architecture includes more than 28 filter algorithms in series or parallel
- Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
- Flex-Mod modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
- Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
- New mini-browser available at all times plus larger full browser design
- Up to 10 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
- Eight independent Arpeggiators with unique Groove Lock feature
- Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
- Six full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
- Eight Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
- Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL USERS
• 2.4 GHz or higher processor
• 8GB of RAM or more recommended
• 84 GB of free hard drive space
• OS X 10.11 El Capitan or higher
• AU, VST 2.4 or higher
• 64-bit host
Fitbit’s set up software will enable your scale to connect and sync on your home’s wireless network. You will use this software anytime you move or need to change your scale’s Wi-Fi network in the future. Fitbit® Aria® FITBIT ACCESSORIES. Step 1 Download the software. Fitbit Wi-Fi Scale Setup for XP, Vista, Windows 7. Version: 126.96.36.199 Released: When this window appears, select Save File: You may see a system warning from Windows like the one below. Next Get the skinny on all things Fitbit. Fitbit aria download.
Transfer garageband project from ipad to ipad. • Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
• VST 2.4 or higher
• 64-bit host