RealGuitar 5 is a combo of two instruments: Classic – all of our original guitar models with loads of new features, and Steel String – the debut of new guitar sample set with five patches and three tunings for. In addition to RealGuitar Classic (which is fully backward compatible with RealGuitar 4), version 5 includes a steel-string guitar sample set with five patches and three tuning selections for each. RealGuitar Steel String uses high-quality 24-bit stereo samples and delivers authentic velocity response with controllable buzz and slap noises. 8DIO Steel string strummer VST-AU-AAX - Kontakt Instruments & Samples, kontakt, vst, 13 chord types, 13 rhythm types, realistic acoustic strumming music software, deep sampled, x-legato.
Truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment Guitars
If you're looking for real-sounding solo and rhythm guitars, MusicLab's RealGuitar offers everything you need. RealGuitar 5 is a sample-based virtual instrument that transforms every keyboard player into a perfect sounding guitar player.
Chords played on the MIDI keyboard are automatically converted and all important chord types are recognized correctly. Keyboarders are becoming guitar virtuosos, using a variety of guitar playing techniques like strumming, picking, muting and sliding.
Real Guitar also provides the ultimate library of high-quality acoustic guitar sounds. The two included guitar instruments offer a total of 13 different acoustic guitars with steel and nylon strings, fingered and picked as well as 12- and 14-string guitars. Last but not least, the 1250 package provides professional rhythm guitar patterns that cover a wide range of musical styles, and turn each song into the great guitar accompaniment.
Fixed issues when recording samples on some machines. NOTE.Dear djay user,As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. /djay-pro-2-upgrade.html. Improved control of faders using mouse to ensure fader knob stays under cursor. Fixed possible crash when disconnecting MIDI controllers on macOS 10.11 and 10.12. Various bugfixes and improvements.
Do not miss the RealGuitar video clips. They provide a quick insight into numerous features and give you a clear idea of the possibilities.
The features of RealGuitar are based on completely new technologies, which are integrated into this innovative guitar simulation:
Two instrument Combo Pack
- RealGuitar Classic – includes all of our original guitar models with loads of new playability features.
- RealGuitar Steel String – features the debut of our new Steel String guitar sample set.
New Steel String guitar sample set
Real Guitar Steel String Vst Player
- New high quality 24-bit stereo samples.
- 6-string, 7-string, Baritone guitar tunings.
- 12-string Standard and Baritone guitars.
- 14-string Standard guitar.
- Nashville Tuning for Standard and Baritone guitars.
- Authentic, deep velocity response with controllable Buzz and Slap noises.
- Up to 30 different samples for repeated notes.
- Stereo, Mono, and Double output options.
- Stop Slap, Stop Strum sound FXs.
- Palm Mute sound with tightness control.
New Multi Performance mode
- Combining various guitar techniques (strumming, soloing, string picking, etc.) in a single performance layout.
- 25 new Key Switch FXs in chordal modes.
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords.
- Live control of solo and strum techniques.
- Live control of chord inversions/positions.
- Free voices leading in strummed chords.
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords.
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar emulation.
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations.
New Usability Features
- Advanced Velocity Curve control.
- Hi quality Reverb FX.
- Internal Loop in Song mode.
- Use of DAW MIDI track to edit and play Pattern track.
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
- MusicLab´s original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc.), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
- The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller by Activision Inc.) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
- Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library (includes 1250 guitar rhythms) for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks.
- Song Mode turning RealGuitar 4 into a powerful and easy-to-use songwriting tool allowing you in no time create perfect guitar backing tracks for your songs. Simply insert chord symbols and rhythm patterns into the built-in Song Track - and your guitar part is ready!
- Advanced Humanize section allowing to easily add realism to the performance, both live and step-recorded in a MIDI track, or automatic.
- Importing Chords from the WEB page - Find chords/lyrics content of the needed song on any site, select the text with a mouse, drag and drop it directly into ‘Favorites’ section and instantly get ready to use chord set for your song!
In RealGuitar MusiLab realized the Floating Fret Position principle, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives a unique possibility of playing on up to 122 guitar frets using just 50 keys of a standard keyboard! This, along with the fact that we have sampled 19 frets of the first string and 16 frets of the others (2-6 strings) for all of our guitar patches, allows you to emulate a guitar performance with maximum sonic accuracy.
In RealGuitar kommt das Prinzip der Floating Fret Position zur Anwendung, mit dem die Positionsänderungen der Hand des Gitarristen an den Bünden am Gitarrenhals imitiert werden. Dadurch wird es ermöglicht, auf nur 50 Tasten eines gewöhnlichen MIDI Keyboards bis zu 122 Gitarrenbünde zu bespielen! Die Tatsache, dass 19 Bünde der ersten Saite und 16 Bünde aller weiteren Saiten (2 – 7) für alle Gitarrenpatches gesampelt wurdeb, erlaubt es das Spiel und den Sound einer Gitarre mit höchster klanglicher Präzision zu emulieren.
Alles in Allem ein gelungenes Update
Keine Frage, die Komplexität von Real Guitar 5 wirkt anfangs erschlagend. Hat man sich jedoch einmal richtig eingearbeitet, erlaubt das virtuelle Instrument ein expressives Solo- und Rhythmusgitarrenspiel in Echtzeit. Das Plug-in punktet allerdings nicht nur mit bemerkenswerten klanglichen Ausdrucksmöglichkeiten, sondern auch mit einem sehr authentischen Sound. Vor allem die neue Westerngitarre wusste im Test zu begeistern.
More than just being a guitar replacement, this is an inspiring, expressive musical instrument in its own right, that just happens to have a keyboard attached to the business end. Version 5 of RealGuitar is like a steroid shot in the arm — the new Steel String model and its various tunings would be worthy of an upgrade alone, but with the introduction of Multi mode, the bar is raised further, bringing new levels of detail and realism.
- Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 32bit or 64bit
- VST2/VST3/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- OS X 10.9 - 10.15
- VST2 32bit/VST3 64bit/AU 32bit or 64bit/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar, Pro Tools, Studio One, Live ..
- Works as a Standalone module
- AAX support: Pro Tools 11/12/2019 AAX64
Real Guitar Steel String Vst Guitar
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.