Buy Studio One Version 4.
Studio One 4 Torrent
The manual in Studio One 4 is a great starting point for when you have any questions about setup, usage, or wish to further your knowledge of the software.
Studio One® Artist and Professional are available direct from both PreSonus and music retail shops worldwide as both upgrades and full versions. Both Artist and Professional are available in downloadable or boxed editions. A USB flash drive installer is available on the PreSonus Shop. For users or educational institutions looking for multiple activations, all versions are available in both per seat and unlimited site licensing options. Contact a PreSonus Education Dealer for more information and pricing.
Buy direct from PreSonus
Find a retailer in the U.S.
Outside the U.S.? Contact your local distributor
Studio One Demo or Prime.
Ready to try Studio One, but not quite ready to buy? We have two ways to get started and both are free. To try out our flagship Professional edition, download the Studio One Professional Demo which is functional for 30 days.
Studio One Prime is an entry-level and non-expiring version of the software. Best of all, in both versions, you can save and export your work, so there’s no risk in using them on real projects.
Try Studio One Professional Demo
(requires my.presonus.com account creation)
Please note due to the nature of these products, we provide limited support for Studio One DEMO and Studio One PRIME. The Knowledge Base, Forums, Answers Site, Studio One Manual ( context-based help located within Studio One < hit F1 > ), and PDF manual are great sources of support.
Why Studio One is Right for You.
It doesn't matter if you're interested in switching DAWs or making music for the first time ever—here's ten reasons why Studio One is the right DAW for you.
Crossgrade to Studio One.
If you own another DAW but would like to integrate Studio One into your workflow, the Studio One Professional crossgrade was created for you. Studio One Professional crossgrades are available at a special price from music retailers and direct from PreSonus. You don’t have to take our word for it; watch the accompanying video from professional producers who recently adopted Studio One.
Learn more about the crossgrade program.PreSonus
Fine-tune with Melodyne
Download wine botler mac.
Plays Well with Others
Studio One comes brimming with 50+ high-quality effects and 40+ gigs of loops, samples, one-shots, and instruments.
Studio One Professional reviews
- Studio One Professional 4.5 is the DAW that facilitates flow. It does this by preserving the good things from traditional studio equipment and workflows, and by turning everything else on its head. From its unique single-screen workflow with drag-and-drop functionality to its multitouch support, Studio One is a performance-ready idea machine. It has unlimited tracks, unlimited automation, unlimited virtual instruments, unlimited busses, and unlimited FX channels, 37 native effects, and built-in virtual instruments, so you can just create.
- Reveal and rearrange chords with Chord Track, route signals like spiderwebs with the modulation matrix, mangle samples musically with SampleOne XT, sequence melodies and drums with Patterns.
- Studio One’s flexible features make it a joy to use, whether you’re making music at home, in the studio, or on the road.
- New features in 4.5 (Released May 21, 2019):
- - Multi-processing enhancements for virtual instruments
- - Redesigned Input Channel section with added controls
- - Groups can now be nested, named, colored & assigned to keyboard shortcuts
- - Add, re-order I/O settings via drag-and-drop. Import & export I/O setups
- - Streamlined plug-in manager
- - Randomize, Apply Scales, Mirror, and more with MIDI Note Actions
- Click here for a detailed description of Studio One Professional 4.5 new features.
- Other features:
- - Real-time sampling and time-stretching
- - Export to SoundCloud
- - Single-screen workflow
- - Drag-and-drop everything
- - Multi-touch interface
- - Easy groove extraction
- - Integrated mastering suite
- - Multitrack MIDI editing
- - Drum and instrument editor
- - Event-based effects
- - Automatic latency compensation
- - Advanced automation
- - VCA faders
- - Extended FX chains with parallel processing
- - Intuitive MIDI mapping
- - Responds to keyboard shortcuts from other DAWs
- - Supports sampler formats (EXS, Kontakt, SoundFont, GigaSampler)
- - 40+ gigs of loops, samples, one-shots, and instruments
- Click here for a complete list of Studio One Professional features.
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.11+ (64-bit only)
- Windows 7(SP1+ platform update), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- 4GB RAM (8GB Recommended), 40GB hard-drive space