Common TeamViewer Uninstall Problems: I’ve installed TeamViewer on my Mac for temporary use and now I wanted to get rid of it. But I failed by dragging it to the Tras. Can anyone help me?
Quick Uninstall: Get Omni Remover 2 – Best App Uninstaller for Mac
TeamViewer 8; Windows; Mac OS X; Linux; Android; General. The downloads on this page are only recommended for customers with older licenses that may not be used with the newest release. TeamViewer 9 Windows. Full version. Manager v9.0.1054. Full version. Manager v9.0.1050. TeamViewer deb (32-Bit / 64-Bit Multiarch) TeamViewer deb (64-Bit without Multiarch) TeamViewer rpm. TeamViewer tar.gz.
Among many software for remote control, desktop sharing, online gaming, web conferencing, and file transfer between computers, TeamViewer probably is one of the most controversial choices. Back to June 2016, hundreds of TeamViewer users reported having their computers accessed by unauthorized addresses.
So either you have a new, light and secure TeamViewer alternative remote control tool or you just want to have a clean reinstall of TeamViewer, you can follow this article to learn how to uninstall TeamViewer from your Mac.
- Dec 01, 2016 This vid provides proven solution to cleanly uninstall TeamViewer for Mac. To do so, plz use this app manager Pro@ https://macpaw.7eer.net/c/345/17.
- I installed teamviewer deb v10.0.036281 which is a 32bit?64bit Multi architecture one, it didn't worked well, so I tried to uninstall by using sudo apt-get remove teamv but got this reply. E: Unable to locate package teamv am having Ubuntu 14.04 32-bit one.
Part 1: How To Manually Uninstall TeamViewer on Mac
macOS users are used to drag the TeamViewer application file to the Trash folder, but it will leave its caches, configuration, cookies and other app leftover files behind on your Mac computer. TeamViewer also has the built-in uninstall utility, which requires TeamViewer version 9 and above.
Sometimes it may not allow you to uninstall TeamViewer from your Mac smoothly. If you have met such kind of TeamViewer uninstalling problem, follow steps below to get it done manually.
- Step 1: Make sure that TeamViewer is not running and close it.
- Step 2: Open Applications folder in Finder and find TeamViewer there. Move it to the Trash.
- Step 3: After it, remove TeamViewer’s system files and folders, that are located in the following locations:
Macintosh HD/Users/[current user][/current]/~Library/Application Support/TeamViewer
Uninstall Teamviewer 8 Mac Free
Macintosh HD/Users/[current user][/current]/~Library/Caches/ com.teamviewer.TeamViewer
Macintosh HD/Users/[current user][/current]/~Library/Preferences/com.teamviewer10.plist
Macintosh HD/Users/[current user][/current]/~Library/Preferences/com.teamviewer.TeamViewer.plist
Macintosh HD/Users/[current user][/current]/~Library/Logs/TeamViewer
Part 2: Common Problems of Uninstalling TeamViewer on Mac Manually
Even you’ve followed all steps above to uninstall TeamViewer on your Mac, you may still have some kinds of TeamViewer uninstalling problems (Learn How To Completely Uninstall Programs on Mac). For example:
- TeamViewer for Mac cannot be removed from Launchpad.
- Data / Files / Shortcuts / Icon that is related to TeamViewer for Mac have been found in the later use on your Mac.
- The manual removal of TeamViewer on Mac requires advanced knowledge about how macOS file system and Terminal work. Otherwise, any false operations, mistake deletions will bring troubles.
Part 3: How To Completely Uninstall TeamViewer on Mac [Time-Saving Method]
Omni Remover 2 is free but professional Mac App Uninstaller software made to help you completely uninstall TeamViewer for Mac. It will save you a large amount of time by automatically scanning TeamViewer for Mac leftovers, remaining caches, orphaned or corrupt junks, so as to give you complete TeamViewer for Mac Uninstalling solution. Follow steps below to get it done shortly.
Uninstall Teamviewer 8 Mac Version
TeamViewer for Mac Uninstalling Steps:
- Step 1: Download and install Omni Remover 2 on your Mac > Launch Omni Remover 2:
- Step 2: App Uninstall tab > find TeamViewer and click the Scan To Uninstall button:
- Step 3: After Omni Remover 2 finished scanning TeamViewer, it will show you all associated files like app binary file, saved status, app support file, preferences, caches, etc.
- Click Clean Uninstall to start removing TeamViewer and its related app files from your Mac.
The Bottom Line
Have you successfully uninstalled TeamViewer from your Mac with our methods above? If yes, feel free to share Omni Remover 2 with your friends. Except these basic Mac app uninstalling abilities, Omni Remover 2 can also thoroughly clean up app junks on your Mac. Give it a try here:
- TeamViewer 12.0.81279
Removing applications on Mac is pretty straightforward for experienced users yet may be unfamiliar to newbies. This page is about how to properly and thoroughly uninstall TeamViewer 12.0.81279 from Mac. If you have no clue how to do it right, or have difficulty in getting rid of TeamViewer 12.0.81279, the removal solutions provided in the post could be helpful.
General knowledge: Once installed, an app is typically stored in the /Applications directory, and the user preferences for how the app is configured are stored in ~/Library/Preferences directory. Additionally, some apps may create supporting files, caches, login files scattering around the system directory. That means, if you simply trash the app and think the removal is done, you’re wrong. The trash-to-delete method may leave some junk files behind, resulting in incomplete uninstall. So, when you decide to uninstall TeamViewer 12.0.81279 on Mac, you will need to tackle the following two questions.
Question 1: How can I uninstall TeamViewer 12.0.81279 from my Mac?
Most Mac apps are self-contained, and the trash-to-delete option works on all versions of Mac OS X and later. In most circumstances you can take the drag-and-drop way to delete TeamViewer 12.0.81279 from your computer. Here’s the regular steps to uninstall TeamViewer 12.0.81279 on Mac:
- Step 1: Quit TeamViewer 12.0.81279 as well as its related process(es) if they are still running.
- Step 2: Launch Finder on your Mac, and click Applications in the Finder sidebar.
- Step 3: Search for TeamViewer 12.0.81279 in the /Applications folder, then drag its icon to the Trash icon located at the end of the Dock, and drop it there. Also, you can right-click/control click TeamViewer 12.0.81279 icon and then choose Move to Trash option from the sub menu.
- Step 4: If prompted, enter administrator password and hit OK to allow the change.
- Step 5: Choose Finder > Empty Trash from the Menu bar. Or choose right click Trash icon, choose Empty Trash, and Empty Trash again in the pop-up dialog.
Besides, you also can trash the app from the Launchpad interface. During the process, you may be prompted to enter an administrator’s password to make the deletion take effect. Note that the moment you empty the Trash, the app will be permanently removed from your Mac. This act is irrevocable so you must do it with caution.
Why I cannot delete TeamViewer 12.0.81279? Being prompted that “The item TeamViewer 12.0.81279 can’t be moved to the Trash because it’s open”? This message occurs because TeamViewer 12.0.81279 (or its background process) is still running. To quit an app, the common way is to right click app icon on the Dock and choose Quit option. To find out and kill related background process(es), you can run Activity Monitor (located in /Applications/Utilities folder) instead. When uninstalling antivirus/security or malware software, the better option is to reboot your Mac into Safe Mode to prevent automatic launch, and then perform the uninstallation.
Additionally, if TeamViewer 12.0.81279 comes with a built-in uninstaller, or it was installed via the Mac App Store, there is an alternative way you can take to perform the uninstallation.
(1) Apps downloaded from the App Store: Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock, and search for the app in Launchpad interface. Hold down the app icon until all the icons begin to jiggle, then click the delete button that appears in the upper left corner of the icon, and click Delete again in the pop-up dialog to execute the uninstallation.
(2) Apps that have an dedicated uninstaller: Head to the /Applications folder in Finder. Try to open the folder where the app is stored (or its installation package file if you still keep it on your Mac). If there is an items with the name of Uninstall, double-click to launch it and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the removal process.
After having successfully uninstalled TeamViewer 12.0.81279, you can proceed with the next steps.
Question 2: How can I delete traces pertaining to TeamViewer 12.0.81279?
Some users may think that leaving invalid preferences and support files on the hard drive does not do much harm. Well, that depends. Most of the time, these files will use very little space and won’t cause a problem. But it is not recommended to leave them alone if you want to perform a fresh installation, or reclaim valuable disk space.
Djay pro 2 in app purchases. What's new in this version. We’re excited to introduce a major update, free to all existing djay Pro for Windows users. You can now access SoundCloud’s extensive music catalog to discover and mix millions of underground and premium tracks, and TIDAL integration offers millions of. Jan 27, 2020 Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app is now available on Android. Djay transforms your Android device into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the music on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. Dec 11, 2017 djay Pro 2 is the next generation of Algoriddim’s multiple award-winning DJ software with countless new features, a redesigned user interface, and advanced library management tools. Djay Pro’s unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to all your favorite tracks and playlists. How do I purchase djay Pro for Windows? Which MIDI controllers are supported by djay Pro for Windows? DJ Apps djay Pro for Mac djay Pro for Windows djay for iOS djay 2 for Android. DJ Gear DJ Controllers DJ School DJ Tutorials. Company About Jobs News Press. Support Contact Us FAQs Forums. Nov 12, 2017 djay Pro 2 is the next generation of Algoriddim’s multiple award-winning DJ software with countless new features, a redesigned user interface, and advanced library management tools. Djay Pro’s unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to all your favorite tracks and playlists.
- Step 6: Open Finder, and choose the Go > Go to Folder from the Menu Bar.
- Step 7: Type /Library in the Go to Folder box and hit Enter key to open it up.
- Step 8: As the /Library folder shows up, type the keyword(s) of TeamViewer 12.0.81279 or its vendor’s name in the Search box, and click on Library next to the Search: again.
- Step 9: As the results appear, identify and select the matched items with the named of the keyword(s), then right click on them and choose Move to Trash option.
- Step 10: Repeat the same steps to delete TeamViewer 12.0.81279 traces in the ~/Library directory.
The /Library is at the top level of your hard drive, while ~/Library is inside your Home Folder. Removing related items from both these locations is necessary to completely uninstall TeamViewer 12.0.81279. Junk files could be found in the following directories:
- /Library/Application Support~/Library/Application Suppor
- /Library/Caches/ ~/Library/Caches/
Manually hunting down app remnants in the system directories requires certain time and adequate knowledge. Mac beginners are suggested to run a reputable uninstaller (e.g. Osx Uninstaller) to get the job done. If you insist on deleting TeamViewer 12.0.81279 leftovers by yourself, be very cautious and avoid mistakenly deleting other app or system files.
After having removed all TeamViewer 12.0.81279 traces on your system, don’t forget to empty the Trash to permanently delete them. If you are prompted that an item is “in use and can’t be deleted”, you can either kill the process that is using the item (if you know what it is), or reboot your computer. If that does not work, then empty the Trash in Safe Mode.
Uninstall Teamviewer Mac Os
Recommended: Utilize Osx Uninstaller to remove TeamViewer 12.0.81279!
Thoroughly removing an app from Mac computer can be easier than you think, but also can be tough if the app does not obey the rules. Some apps will take measures to prevent users from uninstalling themselves, some may create ambiguous files hidden in deep directories that you cannot detect by simple search, while some could even not show up on your Mac after an accidental installation. Those large, stubborn or malicious software upset even advanced users. So, how to remove them effectively?
If you still cannot be able to uninstall TeamViewer 12.0.81279 for Mac, there is an much more easier alternative you can try to get rid of any unwanted app. As a lightweight yet powerful utility, Osx Uninstaller will guarantee you a clean, complete uninstallation result.
- Step 1: Download Osx Uninstaller here, and install it to the /Applications folder.
- Step 2: Quit TeamViewer 12.0.81279 if it is running, and then launch Osx Uninstaller.
- Step 3: Select TeamViewer 12.0.81279 in the interface, and click Run Analysis to start scanning.
- Step 4: Click Complete Uninstall, and then click Yes to perform the uninstall.
- Step 5: Click Back to Interface to re-scan Mac, and exit out of Osx Uninstaller.
Actually, you just need to take a few simple clicks and the whole removal process can be done in seconds. The handy tool will scan for all installed apps alone with each component of individual app, and users can easily delete unwanted files/folders/apps. There is totally no need to empty the Trash or manually search for app leftovers.
Can you use phone to control garageband on mac. On an iPhone or iPod touch, tap in the Control Bar, then tap My Songs.On an iPad, tap My Songs in the Control Bar. Make sure to turn on AirDrop on your and your. AirDrop makes a copy of the song on another Apple device. To back up your songs to another Apple device, you can use AirDrop.
Watch the video tutorial below to know how Osx Uninstaller works efficiently:
Osx Uninstaller is the best option if you are looking for a well-performed, highly efficient tool for macOS/Mac OS X to deal with the uninstallation of various apps.
Thanks for reading this removal guide <Perfect Solutions to Uninstall TeamViewer 12.0.81279 for Mac>. We hope the methods shared in the post could help you resolve your uninstall issues. If you have any question, feel free to contact us and we’ll be glad to help you out.