RX Elements is a budget-friendly version of the RX noise reduction and audio repair tool for small home studios that need the basics. It includes the standalone audio editor and spectral editing so you can visually identify audio problems then use familiar editing tools to fix the issue.
RX 7 Standard reviews
- For years, professional producers and career engineers have used iZotope’s RX to reliably remove unwanted noises and clean up sounds in music for the biggest radio hits, commercials, and soundtracks.
- RX 7 is the newest and most capable version of iZotope’s professional audio repair and restoration plugin, pairing next-gen audio analysis and processing with an intuitive interface. It’s designed from the ground up to be approachable for bedroom producers, with the power that professionals require.
- RX 7 Standard includes Music Rebalance, Repair Assistant, Voice De-noise, De-bleed, and more.
- What's included:
- - Standalone Audio Editor
- - Music Rebalance
- - Repair Assistant
- - Variable Time & Pitch
- - Spectral Repair
- - Breath Control
- - Voice De-noise
- - Spectral De-noise
- - Mouth De-click
- - De-bleed
- - De-plosive
- - De-clip
- - Spectral De-esser
- - De-click
- - De-hum
- - Composite View
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.9 - 10.14. Please note RX 7 is not compatible with Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina.
- Windows 7+
- Audio Unit (32 & 64-bit), AAX (64-bit, real-time), AAX-AS (64-bit, Audiosuite), RTAS (32-bit, real-time), DPM-AS (32-bit, Audiosuite), VST 2 (32 & 64-bit), VST 3 (32 & 64-bit)
Vocals, in the mix
Give your vocals professional clarity and polish with Nectar Elements. Using the new Vocal Assistant, Nectar Elements analyzes and adapts to your vocal sound, taking the guesswork out of placing your vocal in the mix and letting you make your vocals stand out in just a few clicks.
A chain for every vocal
Get everything you need for pro vocals in seconds with six under-the-hood audio processors and intuitive controls. Nectar Elements intelligently combines our latest DSP for compression, de-essing, tonal and subtractive EQ, pitch correction, and reverb into one easy-to-understand interface.
The main advantage over other apps is it can work with most USB to serial devices without having to install any drivers, as it has its own drivers built-in. Full disclosure- I wrote it. It also does full terminal emulation so you can use it to work with Linux or other devices that require it. There's a new Mac app called, available in the app store. Crossover mac serial port.
Three clicks and you’re in the mix
Using our latest advances in machine learning, Vocal Assistant listens to your vocal and creates a custom preset unique to your sound. Select from three distinct mixing modes covering vocals of all styles, from modern music to dialogue.
Vibe for days
Select between three distinct Vibe modes (Modern, Vintage, or Dialogue) to tell Nectar Elements what kind of sound you’re going for. Get an aggressive lead vocal that cuts through a rock mix, warm background vocals for a jazz arrangement, or beautiful dialogue for podcast. No matter what style you’re working in, Nectar Elements always knows what to do.
Stay on target
Izotope Rx 8
Customize your unique preset with six adjustable sliders that scale in intensity based on your target. Practical controls like Dynamics, Tone, and Space allow you to adjust your sound while keeping your vocals under control.
Bundle and save
Isotope Rx7 Standard On Sale
Nectar Elements is available as part of the Elements Suite, along with RX Elements, Ozone Elements, and Neutron Elements. With these four essential mixing, mastering, and repair products, the Elements Suite is the fastest way for hobbyists and home studios to get up and running with iZotope.