Scratch Live 2.5 (Legacy)
- Pioneer Cdj 800 Mk2 Serato Scratch Live For Mac
- Pioneer Cdj 800 Mk2 Parts
- Pioneer Cdj 800 Mk2
- Pioneer Cdj 800
- Pioneer Cdj 800 Mk2 Serato Scratch Live Download
Note: Serato Scratch Live has been replaced with Serato DJ.
Jun 17, 2008 Help with Scratch Live using Pioneer CDJ 800. If you have a question about Serato Scratch LIVE don't post it here. Hi i purchased some cdj 800mk2,i use to run denon 3500 on serato. But know im using my pioneer's, how would you put the pioneer into the midi preset. And remove the denon 3500 from the midi menu. Native support in Scratch Live has been added for the Pioneer CDJ-400. The CDJ-400 must have firmware version 1.300 or greater to operate correctly.The latest firmware update is available as a free download from the Pioneer website.
- All specifications of the Pioneer DJ CDJ-800MK2, Digital CD deck with scratch jog wheel (black).
- The example here is for connecting to CDJ-900, but the method is the same for CDJ-2000.Up to 3 Multi Players can be connected to the Scratch Live. Connecting with Serato Scratch Live CDJ-900 CDJ-900 to Amp USB cable Computer Audio cable USB cable USB cable Power cable To an AC outlet DJ mixer POWER R L AUDIO OUT CONTROL DIGITAL OUT Scratch.
IMPORTANT: Please read this known issue before updating to Scratch Live 2.5
Serato Scratch Live 2.5 comes loaded with a bunch of key features including: Support for Serato Remote, free Loopmasters sample content, plug-and-play support for Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus and MIDI Output Lighting.
What's in Scratch Live 2.5?
Support for Serato Remote
Serato Scratch Live users have support to download and use Serato Remote - Serato’s first official App for iPad®.
Designed to compliment an existing Scratch Live setup, Serato Remote will connect seamlessly to your Serato laptop software and work with all supported Scratch Live hardware.
Serato Remote lets you see and perform all of your favorite Scratch Live functions without needing to touch your laptop. Control Cue Points, Loops and Samples. Load tracks and manipulate FX in ways that weren’t previously possible. See Serato’s famous Virtual Decks and Track Overviews so you can focus on the crowd and free yourself from your laptop.
Have control at your finger tips and enhance your Scratch Live performance. Serato Remote can be connected wirelessly freeing you to move around the stage or connected over USB for ultra low latency.
Designed with real world performance in mind, using big easy to hit buttons focusing on the most important performance features.
Serato Remote is available now and can be downloaded direct from the App Store℠ for USD 19.99.
To watch Rui from Serato use Serato Remote, and for more information visit serato.com/remote.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus plug-and-play support
With Scratch Live 2.5 you can throw away your control CDs and connect your Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus directly to your laptop.
Tightly mapped software controls give you low latency control over performance features in Scratch Live.
Control your Scratch Live library with your CDJ-2000nexus. See full color album artwork, waveform, cue/loop points and other important track information on the CDJ-2000nexus color display.
MIDI Output Lighting
Now supported with Scratch Live 2.5 MIDI Output Lighting enables the LEDs on your MIDI controller to light up when used with Scratch Live.
We've teamed up with our hardware partners to provide you with some presets for some of the coolest controllers out there.
You can also read this blog post for more information on how to use the presets.
/how-to-edit-a-song-in-garageband-ipad.html. To play the current section or sections, tap the Play button in the control bar. Open the song section controls, then tap Edit. Drag a section up or down in the list.
Pioneer Cdj 800 Mk2 Serato Scratch Live For Mac
Free Loopmasters Sample Content
Scratch Live 2.5 comes with FREE samples from Loopmasters. Get 24 of the best Beats, Hits, Loops and Sweeps, free to you when you download the Loopmasters sample content installer. Download the sample content from within the Scratch Live 2.5 download and the samples will install straight to your Serato library as a crate.
Pioneer Cdj 800 Mk2 Parts
For more information on how to get the sample content have a read of this Loopmasters blog post.
Scratch Live 2.5 Bug Fixes
Alongside these key features Scratch Live 2.5 also includes bug fixes to continue the unparalleled level of stability and performance that Serato software is known for.
Some examples of the bug fixes are:
Pioneer Cdj 800 Mk2
- Mixtape .als recordings now work with Ableton Live 9.
- Fixed a bug where the beatgrid lock wasn't being saved and loaded to/from the file; it was only being saved to the database.
- The Sixty-Eight record source is now correctly loaded from preferences.
- Fixed a bug where the CDJ-350 was sending both MIDI and HID messages which meant it could possibly fire two different Scratch Live events at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where the DJFX deck assignments wouldn't save to preferences if going from being 'on' initially, to 'off'.
Pioneer Cdj 800
For a full list of bug fixes see the Scratch Live 2.5 Release Notes
Pioneer Cdj 800 Mk2 Serato Scratch Live Download
Read the full Scratch Live 2.5 release notes.